As a full service HVAC/R contractor, BME services all types of equipment including rooftop units, large chillers, boilers, and cooling towers. From retro-fits to design build, we have the in-house expertise and capabilities.
At BME, our trained service technicians understand your air conditioning and heating system and can eliminate money wasting problems. Our expert service technicians are trained to work on any and all brands of HVAC/R equipment, and strive to have it running at peak efficiency. After professional troubleshooting is made on equipment, and if repairs are needed, repairs will be made in a timely manner at preferred pricing—saving you money by bringing the equipment back online quickly and efficiently.
Being on site, on time, every time and responding to emergencies promptly is how BME operates. With BME you can be assured to expect excellent service, communication, and satisfaction guaranteed.
Call us: 888-897-8696 or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial/Industrial Air Conditioning-Process & Comfort Systems
- Commercial/Industrial Heating-Process & Comfort Systems
- DX Systems, Package Units, Split Systems & Chillers
- Computer Rooms/Labs
- Boilers, Burners, Hot Water Systems
- Commercial Refrigeration Reach Ins/Walk Ins
- Commercial Refrigeration Warehousing
- Ice Machines
- Indoor Air Quality
- UV Lighting/Ozone Purification
- Duct Sanitation
- Air Balancing
- Planned Maintenance Programs
- Comprehensive Maintenance Programs
- Extended Warranty Programs
- Green Energy Analysis & Solutions
Lifecycle Solutions-Planned Maintenance Options
We develop customized maintenance plans based on recommendations of manufacturers and on our more than 40 years of experience working on all types of commercial industrial HVAC/R equipment. Our proactive customized maintenance plans are designed and developed to reduce the possibility of a break down. BME offers cost-effective customized maintenance programs designed to save our customers money by reducing their utility and repair costs as well as extending the life of their HVAC/R equipment. Our thorough approach includes the following types of maintenance agreement plans:
Planned Maintenance (PM):
- Provides early detection of adverse operating conditions in order to avoid a costly equipment failure.
- Required repairs are provided by BME at preferred pricing.
- Emergency service requests are given a preferred-customer response
Comprehensive Maintenance (CM):
- Provides coverage for all parts, labor, and other materials associated with maintaining and repairing the listed equipment.
- Assumes the equipment is in good running and maintainable condition to be eligible for a FM agreement or repairs can be made to get equipment to that level.
Maintenance and Operations (M&0):
- Maintenance and support of your building automation systems in addition to the planned full and extended maintenance agreements.