Whether it is Industrial or Commercial Electrical Service, It is important to choose a company that is experienced and trustworthy. BME is that company to choose.
BME has the experience to install complete electrical systems in new construction, retro fits/remodels, upgrades of existing electrical systems, and main service electrical repairs.
Being on site on time every time and responding to emergencies promptly is how BME operates. With BME, you can be assured to expect excellent service, communication, and satisfaction guaranteed.
Call us: 888-897-8696 or send an email: email@example.com
- Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Lighting Installations and Upgrades
- Lighting Controls/Design - Occupancy sensors, photo cell, time clocks, etc...
- New Construction and Tenant Finish/Remodel Low Voltage Data/Network Cable Installation and Testing
- Lighting Maintenance
- Generators / Backup
- LED Lighting Retro Fit and Design
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Electrical Predictive Maintenance
- Thermography (Infrared) Scanning/Imagery and Insulation Testing
- Distribution Equipment - Motors
Energy Opportunities and Sustainability
Lighting Retrofit/Replacement (Green)
Energy efficient lighting produces better quality light while saving the consumer 30% to 50% of the energy used by conventional lighting. BME can design the most energy and operationally efficient system to meet your needs as well as provide information on tax credits and available rebates.
Automatic Standby Generators Backup
Automatic generators are a smart investment for your business. By automatically restoring power within seconds of an unexpected outage, standby generators insure you will not lose money and valuable resources such as heat, light and the use of manufacturing equipment. BME can install & service a generator suitable for our customer's needs.
Renewable energy regardless of company size or power volume the sun and wind is freely delivered to each of us every day and the opportunity for economic and environmental improvement. BME's professionals can design and install your renewable system to harr that energy as well as provide information on tax credits and available rebates.
The heating and air conditioning system is the largest single user of energy in most buildings and often contributes to over half of a building's annual energy consumption. BME's team of professionals can identify energy conservation opportunities and recommend solutions through controls, modifications, and products that will not only improve efficiency but also the quality of air.
Energy Analysis and Correction
Due to motors, transformers, and lighting, most buildings are not utilizing 100% of the energy for which they are being billed. BME will review your utility rate structures to determine how you are currently purchasing or buying energy and where the energy reduction opportunities exist .
Building Automation Systems
Building automation systems can save energy through control of lighting, heating, and air conditioning systems. BME can design a system that will achieve optimum energy savings for your business whatever the footprint.
Other Energy Conservation Opportunities
- Motion sensor installed in areas periodically or seldom used can save up to 50% of consumption.
- Daylight controls turns off lights in areas covered by the natural light of the sun.
- Intelligent panels installed with building automation further reduces consumption.
- UV Lighting installed in HVAC units saves the consumer money by reducing maintenance costs and improves the efficiency of the equipment by cleaning and improving the air quality.